The polish born man had shared a bottle of vodka with his flatmate then visited a friend in Reading where he drank some more until the early hours of the morning. He was on is way to the toilet when the tragic fall occurred.
Anna Mijewska, a close friend of the deceased, who witnessed the accident gave a statement on what had happened;
“He was unresponsive to my calls and had some blood above his left eye. He was breathing, but unconscious. I went upstairs to wake my housemate Dominika and she came to help me. He was going white in the face and his body was cold to the touch so we called an ambulance. I felt a heartbeat and then I started CPR."
Paramedics arrived soon after but it was too late to save Piekos.
Delsublog is Giving out Free Music Promotion and Cash Prize to its Visitors. Get Full Info Here
Buy Emma a drink with PAYPAL if you like this post.
Like Our Facebook Page: